Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Fetch!

Today I went on a walk with my family. I never leave mom's side, so a leash wasn't necessary, and we sure had a good time walking on the beach and exploring all the things. I have decided that I love the water's edge, and the dock. The dock has all sorts of nooks and crannies to sniff, and it smells like seaweed.

After we explored at the water's edge, we hiked up the hill back to the car. My boy and I learned how to fetch today! Don't judge me for not knowing this already. It's hard to learn these things at home with a pack of dogs all fighting over who gets the thrown object first, and then we just forget what we were doing by the time we raced to see who got there. Today, my boy and I learned to play with each other. It was So. Much. Fun.


Look, ma! I can float!


Sheer happiness. On both our faces.


The suspense....


I fetched!

No comments:

Post a Comment