Sunday, December 21, 2014

My Weekend Kind Of Stunk

I sometimes get privileges of going places with mom when the other dogs have to stay home. One of those times happened over the weekend. Mom put a new coat on me, grabbed my leash, and the whole family packed into the van to go on a long drive. It was so exciting, and we all looked forward to getting to our destination.

Except when we got to where we were going, I wasn't allowed to go inside because dogs aren't welcome in Chick Fil A. This stressed me a bit, because I don't like being away from mom. If I'm locked in the safety of my crate, that's one thing, but left alone in a vehicle is completely another. I sat in mom's seat because it smelled like her, and I looked out the window, watching for her to return.

FINALLY. She finally returned. It seemed to take just forever. But it was too late and the damage was done. I had worked myself up into an intestinal tizzy, and the family suffered the whole way home just the way I had to suffer while they were in a restaurant without me. Bully gas is nothing to scoff at, let me tell you.


No comments:

Post a Comment