Thursday, December 11, 2014

Whaaaa?

Mom doesn't keep toys upstairs for me, so I have to find toys to play with all by myself when I'm up there with her. No worries! Micah has a whole room full of golf balls just down the hall. If I go missing for 2.3 minutes, it's to go fetch one. (Mom has a rule that I'm only allowed upstairs when she is, and I have to be in her sight at all times. She says things like allergies, and sleeping hair free and all that stuff that makes no sense.)


Playing with golf balls is my favorite!

And then mom said no. She's never happy with me playing with them.



Whaaaat? How did this golf ball get here?



Huh. Ima sniff it to be sure it's really a golf ball.



Drat. Mom is still watching. She never misses a thing.

1 comment:

  1. Those darn golf balls,,,they will follow you when you least suspect them to.

    ReplyDelete