Friday, February 27, 2015

I'm Hoping For A Good Weekend

Mom has been crazy busy lately, and I don't like it one little bit. When she's working in the basement with that noisy sewing machine or making candles, I love that because I can sleep on the comfy pillow at her feet. Or chew empty thread spools. They're my favorite toy, and then just when I get them chewed to perfection, mom takes them and says they're a sharp object and a hazard. Whatever that is.

But mom has been gone a lot. She says she's working, but she's not here and there is no comfy pillow at her feet for me to lay on when she's Not Here. I don't like this. Not one bit.

Mom did sit down and watch a movie with the family last night, though. And I know that she still loves me a lot because she put all the other dogs to bed and let me snuggle with her on the couch. I love couch snuggles with mom, because the other dogs aren't allowed to have them and I get to be closest to mom.

Maybe this weekend mom and I can spend a lot of time together. She won't work on the weekend, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment