Friday, February 13, 2015

Let's Play!

You guys! You guys! I had a fun, fun day today. I mean, besides following mom all around the house and watching dad dig a hole in the driveway and playing with Margo and Cooper and Jill and eating and running and just being awesome, I had a visitor!

Yep, a visitor came just to see ME. How fun is that? She didn't come to see mom or dad or the kids. She didn't come to see puppies, because we don't have any. I had my very own visitor! This makes me almost human, right?

Mom says I have a better social life than she does now. So that really does make me special, huh?

Isn't Lilly adorable? She's a frenchie just like me, and she and I had a play date. Our moms said that we need to have play dates more often because we had so much fun together today, and I think our moms are very smart to think that. I can't wait for another play date!


1 comment: