Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Gotcha!

One year ago, my life changed in big, big ways. I was happily playing with my brothers, sisters and cousins in the new outdoor home my owner moved us to, thinking that life was just set to be grand. The next thing I know some strange people come to visit and I'm picked up, stuffed into a crate, and driven 16 hours before being dumped into another crate to spend the night in a strange home.

That was quite possibly the worst day of my entire life. I hated just about every minute of it, and was terrified out of my wits.

It also turned out to be one of the best things that ever happened to me. I now get to live with Margo and Jill, and my mom is the absolute best. I follow her everywhere, and she takes me for car rides with her any time she can. We go on walks together and do errands together, and we even get to go visit all the fantistical people at the vet's office sometimes.

April Fools Day will always be a special day for me. Mom says it's my Gotcha Day, but I think maybe I ended up getting her instead. We're both pretty lucky, I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment