Monday, June 22, 2015

Jammin' Out

I hope you had a super wonderful Father's Day weekend! I know I did. I got to spend it with mom.

What? I love mom!

Okay, I had a great time with dad, too, but mostly because mom was home all weekend and we all got to spend quality time together.

Dad worked really, really hard on building things, and mom worked at cleaning the house. Because it was a holiday weekend relaxing needed to happen, I took one for the team and did that myself.



I do like to jam out with my tunes on occasion. The boy, Micah, and I have that in common.

2 comments:

  1. Ha!! You are a smart woofie! Barks and licks and love, Dakota http://www.dakotasden.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to meet you today, Louie! I'm loving that rockin' out look with the glasses and headphones! :)

    ReplyDelete