Saturday, June 6, 2015

New And Fun Things!

I did something brand new today that I've never, ever done before. I mean I've kind of never done before. I went to a dog park! Only this time it was our local dog park and it was outdoors and mom was with me, so it was totally different than the dog park I was at in the hotel in Nashville when mom left me all alone.

Totally different, in all aspects.

This time, mom sat right there on the bench and talked to a friend while I played. There were big dogs and little dogs and it was so very much fun running and playing and exploring. But I didn't explore far because mom might not want me to be too far away from her, even in a dog park that's all fenced in and she can see me. I'm considerate of mom's feelings that way.

Mom says I get to have another play date at the dog park soon. OH BOY.




1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you had fun. My Mom isn't a fan of dog parks (nor is our vet), but if it is a good one, that's all that matters! Barks and licks and love, Dakota www.dakotasden.net

    ReplyDelete