Monday, June 1, 2015

There's Always One In The Crowd. I'm That One.

I have a lot to bark about concerning BlogPaws, but tonight is going to be a random thought, because sometimes SQUIRREL.

Or SHIH-TZU! since I have discovered that I love those dogs very much and lunge at them unexpectedly when I see one because I want to play so badly.

On Saturday evening, there was an awards ceremony that mom and I attended. All the people, both 2-legged and 4-legged, were very dressed up. It was quite the gala. Dogs were wearing ball gowns and tuxes, and their 2-legged pets were wearing gowns and heels. (Or suits, depending on the gender of the one holding their leash.) I was styling in my Darla Jane's mustache and top hat collar, with a custom made mustache clip-on. It was quite dapper, if I have to say so myself.

It was after the event, some time the next day, when I realized that, while I looked pretty grand for the formal ceremony, I was sorely under dressed. I was one of the few dogs without clothing; I was simply wearing my collar, classy as it was. So really, I was the Chippendale of the group, showing up in my next-to-nothings and a fine looking neck piece.

Keeping it classy, everywhere I go, apparently. Maybe this is why people love me so much. I'm not ashamed of who I am.




2 comments: