Thursday, July 2, 2015

Treats!

Today was a fun day. Mom and I went for a hike in the state park because it wasn't raining. I had such a fun time exploring, and tried to get mom to run with me but she wouldn't. I know it's because she's afraid of losing to me. I'm that fast.

Mom says it's because she's recovering from an injury. I'm still sure it's because I'm so much faster and she knows it.

After we got back from our walk, the big brown truck came. It blared it's horn a few times to let us know it was there, so OF COURSE we had to bark at it. The big brown truck brings all sorts of fun things to our house, like boxes of dog food for me and candle supplies for mom and shoes for the teens and car parts for dad. I like when my stuff comes best, of course.

Today, the driver of the big brown truck gave me and the girls each a treat. I LOVE THAT MAN. I mean, I've not met him before, but who wouldn't love someone who gives you treats the very first time you meet? He's a nice man.

But then when I took my biscuit somewhere private to eat it (those girls may snarf theirs down and come get mine!), I realized that it was NOT a Dr. Harvey's treat. It was, in fact, a boxed dog biscuit.

Guys, come on. I have evolved past this stage. If it's not a dehydrated meat product or super yummy soft chew, I don't want it, okay? I appreciate all the good thoughts, but I've got refined tastes. A dog in my position has to be discriminating.

Mom says I'm just plain spoiled. Whatever that means.

french bulldog walking in laurel hill state park pennsylvania

8 comments:

  1. Treats are always awesome.

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louie, you're not spoiled. You're pampered. That's different. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Louie you are so handsome and discerning. My little prince Kilo would gobble any treat. I would love to see you in one of our videos- you are meant to be a star. X Susie and Kilo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love that big brown truck! Mom doesn't understand why I scream, I'm in here, I'm in here
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Y'all!

    According to the Humans it is better for your health to be discriminating when it comes to food and treats. Now, I want to know, what happened to the treat?

    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Treats are the best!!
    I have subscribed to your blog!! :)
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Louie, I am very pleased to meet you, Bentley sent me over.
    You haf a man in a van deliver your treats???? Wow, how lucky are you!!!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete