Wednesday, July 8, 2015

You Caption It

cream french bulldog sneezing in lawn

You know what this should have been? A Wordless Wednesday post. Considering that it was technically posted at 39 minutes before midnight, it IS a Wordless Wednesday post.

Pretend, when you read it on Thursday, that it's still Wednesday, okay?

Except with all this wording going on, it's hardly a Wordless Wednesday post now, huh? Problem solved. I'm a stellar problem solver like that.

Back to the topic at hand. How would YOU caption this photo?

9 comments:

  1. Tongue out Thursday?
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx
    (who might haf got her days mixed up!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I shouldn't have eaten that bug!" Adorable photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I would SO much prefer to be napping right now..."

    sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "outta my way, it's DINNER time!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. You eat the grass, blaahhh! I don't like it.
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't believe you just did that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "This is what I think of your so called wordless Wednesday, pfffffft!"
    hahahahaha!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete